2. We all have a right to privacy and our own personal space
It is my responsibility to respect the personal property of others and to accept their right to privacy. I should also to respect the property of the school and not leave litter.
3. We all have a right to learn
It is my responsibility to listen to and obey instructions, to work quietly at my desk and to raise my hand if I have a question, concern or need to leave.
4. We all have a right to be respected
It is my responsibility not to tease or bully other people, or to hurt their feelings, and to respect all staff members. I must also respect the environment of the school.
5. We all have a right to be safe
It is my responsibility not to threaten or physically harm anyone else.
The formal policies of the school are subject to inspection by a variety of monitoring bodies, including the main inspection regime under the auspices of the ISI.
The following school policies are available on this website as PDF files. Hard copies are also available on request from the Headmaster’s Office.
The following information is available upon request from the school office:
– Particulars of exam performance in the preceding school year
– Number of staff at the school including temporary staff and a summary of their qualifications
– Number of formal complaints the school has received during the previous academic year: 0