Our Vision and Mission
Rights & Responsibilities
Many of the decisions which affect the day-to-day life of the school are based on the following simple statements of rights and responsibilities:
- We all have a right to hear and be heard
I have a responsibility to not talk, shout or make loud noises when others are speaking.
- We all have a right to privacy and our own personal space
It is my responsibility to respect the personal property of others and to accept their right to privacy. I should also respect the property of the school and not leave litter.
- We all have a right to learn
It is my responsibility to listen to and obey instructions, to work quietly at my desk and to raise my hand if I have a question, concern or a need to leave.
- We all have a right to be respected
It is my responsibility not to tease or bully other people, or to hurt their feelings, and to respect all staff members. I must also respect the environment of the school.
- We all have a right to be safe
It is my responsibility not to threaten or physically harm anyone else.
To create a bespoke education that is transformative for your child and life-changing for your family.
To nurture and support children on their journey to becoming happy, confident, well-balanced and ambitious adults of the future, by:
- Being committed to ensuring that excellence in helping young people realise their full potential is the norm, from Kindergarten to Sixth Form.
- Basing the school ethos on predominately Christian principles and values, which promote consistent mutual respect, support and tolerance between pupils, teachers and parents.
- Providing excellences in the programme of Enhanced Learning, which supports young people to be the best they can be in a nurturing environment ensuring they are fully equipped for life beyond school days.