2. We all have a right to privacy and our own personal space
It is my responsibility to respect the personal property of others and to accept their right to privacy. I should also to respect the property of the school and not leave litter.
3. We all have a right to learn
It is my responsibility to listen to and obey instructions, to work quietly at my desk and to raise my hand if I have a question, concern or need to leave.
4. We all have a right to be respected
It is my responsibility not to tease or bully other people, or to hurt their feelings, and to respect all staff members. I must also respect the environment of the school.
5. We all have a right to be safe
It is my responsibility not to threaten or physically harm anyone else.
The formal policies of the school are subject to inspection by a variety of monitoring bodies, including the main inspection regime under the auspices of the ISI.
The following policies and information are available from the school:
– Accessibility Plan
– Admissions Policy
– Aims and Objectives (32KB pdf)
– Anti-Bullying Policy
– Behaviour Policy
– Complaints Procedure (86KB pdf)
– Curriculum Policy All Depts
– Discipline Policy Seniors
– Discipline Policy, EYFS, Infants & Juniors
– English as Additional Language Policy
– Equal Opportunities Policy inc EYFS
– EYFS Uncollected Child Policy
– EYFS First Aid Policy
– EYFS and infant PSHE policy
– Fire Policy
– First Aid Policy (195KB pdf)
– Health & Safety Policy (177KB pdf)
– Missing Child Policy (76KB pdf)
– Safeguarding Policy (777KB pdf)
– SEN Policy
The following information is available upon request from the school office:
– Particulars of exam performance in the preceding school year
– Number of staff at the school including temporary staff and a summary of their qualifications
– Number of formal complaints the school has received during the previous academic year: 1